Thursday, September 16, 2021

PRODUCTS and Upcoming Etsy shop


 Hi, how is everyone doing........I have been trying to figure out the new format on Etsy.  Last night I finally figured ou how to make my banner and shop logo. I just made a simple one which I will replace later. 

Just like the sign says, I'm keeping it simple.


 I plan on including my Cricut projects, soaps, vintage items, soy tarts, and other seasonal items.  I have a collection of hooked project that I may list and some other products I worked on in the past.  I don't have any listing yet but I have to get busy with the photos and set a time limit on my shipping since I don't drive. { I have several different means to look into.}













  shadow boxes
 rug hook
 punch needle




 vintage

and much more I have been stocking up since I am not physically able to do shows anymore



http//www.etsy.com/shop/SjCountrycraftsStudio









No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...