Sunday, October 24, 2021

Crazy Week

 Hi,


   Well I have had one of those weeks where I came up with ideas but had plenty  of other things to do.  I baby sat my daughters GSD's along with mine, so its hard to work in the craft room. then I also had a doctors app. I have to get a ride through my insurance and then you have to wait for them when you are done.....I don't drive anymore. Then the rest of the day I just watched the boob tube,,,shame on me.

I did manage to do some things, that I really like....




 
Mark also hung my racks I

use to use when I had shows but now I 

use them to hang things to see if I need to add anything to it and to declutter my work space. They worked out great.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...