Thursday, October 7, 2021

Etsy shop renewed Come visit! ! !

Hello, 


Sitting here on this beautiful fall morning , wondering what I will work on next....Monday and Tuesday I watched Jax two girls while her and Mark went to Ocala to help her dad with painting in the new place he bought, so I had much TV time and got involved in a story about  the attacks leading up to 9/11. It was on Hulu and was calledthe Looming Towers..it was about how the CIA didn't share with the FBI what they knew about the bad men....the FBI would have stopped it..it was a good show based on true facts.

 Jax's two girls
.......the little one is a handful, but maybe after she is spayed she will be more laid back....wishful thinking

I have been listing in my Etsy shop and only have 11 posted but I have more to do and more Ideas for more things. 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SjCountrycraftStudio        

Please show some love my way.....I hope you will stop by and view my shop    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...