Tuesday, October 12, 2021

GNOMES 🎄🎄✨✨✨

 Hi,


  I hope you enjoy the you tube tutorials on how to make different gnomes.............I enjoy seeing all the different types...I hve been working on some for Christmas with my cricut..


 I was working in my craft room all day Sunday....got two finished and a few more in different stages of  done..some are just painted an sealed, some need borders or bows, not quite sure yet.
Monday was one of those days where I just didn't feel inspired to do anything....didn't even cook dinner, so today I'm back at it.
I don't know why I have days like that, 
I guess it just comes with being old.
   

         I like being retired but Covid stuff has to go,I'm tired of just being in the dam house all the time..at least we have plans to go to St, Augustine for the Christmas lights, but that isn't till December. I wish I still drove so I could hop in my car and do what I like...but the bum leg took care of that and the wheelchair. Well time to stop complaining and crafts are waiting to be finished...Have a great day

t theuld jus

1 comment:

  1. those gnomes are indeed cute indeed... thanks for sharing it with us in #OMHGWW and cheers from Wellington

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...