Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Mom's handwritten recipies I just found

Well,  


 I am happy I just found some more of mom's handwritten recipies...the book was in bad shape and some of the recipies were unreadable because they faded. I couldmake out of some of it but not all. The rest of the book was recipies that she had cut out to use. She was a pretty good cook.



  Things like these make me miss her more...sometimes it's hard because my craft room is the same room she used the last few years of her life...but I have mom and dads ashes along with the ashes of their dog Munchie on my shelf in my desk...so they are still close to me.  I know it took me a while to find these but I'm glad I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...