Monday, December 6, 2021

Busy December


December is a busy month for me, my grandson will be 16 on the 8th. My youngest grand daughter will be 9 on th 21th. 
 

We have  Christmas cookies to make and decide what to have on Christmas day. Last year we had a full house and had prime rib and ham.  The prime rib is just to expensive this year but thats ok by me , I love ham and ham gravy.... I was busy yesterday making gifts for cookie making day.  Ryleigh the youngest get a cookie testers shirt and decorated oven mitt.

 
My older granddaughter and my her friend who I refer to as my
 adopted grand daughter each get their own mitts


  I had fun making these , it was a learning experience. That was my first time doing iron on . It sure would be nice if I had the press. The iron takes longer because I can't press as hard, but it works.  Now I'm not afraid to do it.


My daughter Jen bought us these two Christmas gnomes to add to the collection'

MERRY CHRISTMAS































No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...