Sunday, January 2, 2022

TAKING A BREAK FROM CRICUT


A friend of mine asked me to make some bunnies , we will probly use drop cloth material.  I have a lot of felt from my wreath making days...I quit making them because the shipping was so high. I'm omly making for us.  I am using som of may felt to make them, also some country fabrics. I made my patterns out of heavy cardstock using my cricut............it worked out well.



 this guy also has a furry tail.
 I have different heart shape to sew.
 



This fabric is harder to work with because it is not thicker.


 

For each of m y kids I made signs for their fur babies,




 
My grandson and his dad went to the panhandle after Christmas to do some bow hunting, he got an 11 point buck
 
my black beauty turned 4 on dec 31

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...