Monday, January 24, 2022

Trying my hand at sewing

 My mom was really good at sewing, she didn't even need patterns. She just looked at something and then sewed it. She made most of our clothes until we reached high school.then when my kids were born she made alot of their clothes...she also could reupholster the furniture. Icould never do it as good as my mom....she made my wedding dress and the bridesmaid and flowergirls dresses.


.     I am not as talented as mom when it comes to sewing..I have to make myself a pattern...I use my cricut to do that.

    I prefer the primitive stuff because it doesn't have to be perfect and grungy looking. I am also making tote bags. I have bunnies and chicks for Easter and hearts for valentines day, working on shamrocks and butterfly an bowl fillers and  tote bags..trying to stay ahead of holidays.




 




1 comment:

  1. you are good indeed, dear Suzan. I have been trying to learn sewing too but never succeed until now. Cheers and thanks for co-hosting #OMHGWW

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...