Tuesday, June 7, 2022

YARD IMPROVEMENTS

Some major improvements around the house....so much more to do...I just get to watch and give ideas because I can'tdo much.........but I want to put in a herb graden like I had up north..........I want herbs and black-eyed susans ad cone flowers,and some zinnas



 Hi, there have been lots of improvements since Jax bought the house...they painted the outside of the house including the dormers which were never painted..the front door and the side were painted a hunter green to match the roof.

 the door stands out so much more being green instead of white
 several side walks are going in from pavers

 will eventually go around the house...........10 pallots of sod was laid so the dogs can't bring in so much sand





2 comments:

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...