Monday, July 4, 2022

Life on our little piece of Heaven

 

We are blessed to have the beautiful piece of land  in Brooksville Fl.. We have dogs and turtles and turkeys and sometimes wild pigs and foxes.  Also owls. One time I had a coyote in the front yard.. did chase that one...we have seen black snakes...they are the good ones who keep the bad ones away.

living here has made it easier to be alive during Covid since I was put on lockdown by my daughter. We go every 5 weeks  to get our hair done and I also get to go to get my medical weed..............my daughter has tried very hard to keep me safe....and I thank her   very much. .....Lately , Mark has put my scooter out to go around the yard with my dog so he gets exersize and I get some added vit. D. 

This is our very own place of paradise.

Mark just got it built now we have to plant vines and flowers



Have a great 4th

1 comment:

  1. you are certainly blessed and what a lovely home you have. Truly a piece of heaven! Cheers from Welly and happy #OMHGWW

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...