Sunday, September 25, 2022

Depression Sucks

 


      Hello,

Time for a serious thought.

In 2011 after my mom died I started feeling bad, ending up going wrong. Ended up in the hospital a few weeks later with heart attack symptoms and ended up with an 80 present blockage in the widow maker artery.  I had to get a stent and was off work for a while till I could pass a stress test. I ended getting  very depressed and put on meds....they helped and then I finished out the school year.  In August I went back for the next year and then I got hurt..messed up my shoulders....got a reversed shoulder replacement  on the right arm and rotated cuff repair on left. Needless to say I never was able to drive bus again.  I had planned on driving till about 67 but it was not meant to be..

I have been doing ok till about a month ago and I could feel depression creeping back. Had the doc put me back on meds....I could tell because if I would let myself I would stay in bed most of the day...I think it has lot to do with vivid restrictions and not driving any more.  I really hate being stuck at home all the time...plus being scared of covid.....I just had a scare with the heart. Again, I Had a heart Cath but I didn't need a stent.  With everything that has been going on with the families  health I have had a hard time....like I said depression sucks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...