Thursday, September 1, 2022

FALL DECOR


The fall gnomes taken over.  My  daughter has a liking to gnomes and Lakeside collector birds. They have been appearing all over the house and on the porch. It 
has been fun seeing what she could find for the house.  




we get a bit carried away but it looks neat









 I love all the cute fellows.  The frame for the mirror was made by my son-in-law out of wood that was there for fencing.....he also made the pergola out in the sidde yard but it is a piece of art still not done....he has been planting things ar0ound it.


1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. Thank you for sharing and for co-hosting at #omhgww. Pinned and tweeted if buttons are available.

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...