Monday, September 19, 2022

OMHGWW9/19🍁🍂🍁

 

Hi, I am happy to be here. It is raining again........if we donot get spared again from a hurricane the ground is so wet now shorly. Let's say a prayer for Puerto Rico, they say the whole island is out of power.

We always have a great lineup and were happy to have you join us each week and hope you enjoy this weeks features to inspire you.. We have so many talented bloggers it is hard to to choose but we do our best each week, and if you need more Inspiration check out Last Weeks Party #328 on 9/12 there were so many great blogs that visit us with great of Ideas.Join-our-weekly-link-party-each-week-starting-MondaysWonderful Wednesdays For All Bloggers and Writers

You could Pin The Banner From Above and We would love if you share our party for others to enjoy. Please Do Not Link and Run ❢❢ Feel free to post my party button on your blog and say you linked up here! We would love to have you follow our Social Media Links!!! 😊 We would love to have you follow our Social Media Links!!! 😊 Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week Add Your Email Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...]Oh-My-Hartsie-GIrls-Hostesess.Dont-Miss-Our-Features.Karren Haller // Oh My Heartsie Girl Tips for Mixing and Matching Jewelry Twitter | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest | InstagramIndah Nuria Savitri // My Purple World Cable Top Cafe at Kelburn, Wellington Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram Kaycee Mason // My Crafty Zoo Quinoa Squash Soup Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestClearissa Coward // Command Center Fall Tablescape Plus A Bonus Drink Station Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Suzan White // Country Crafting 5 Diy Plastic Bucket Ideas Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Emma // The ExtraOrdinariOnly TikTok | Gumroad | Bloglovin Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter Job description of a blogger. 5 niches make explosive big business online! Pin-Our-BannerDIY-Upper-Cabinets-To-Fill-The-Empty-Space.♥Feature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa's Command Center Simply Beautiful by Angela // DIY Upper Cabinets To Fill The Empty Space ♥Feature Chosen by Emma // The ExtraOrdinariOnly Rainbow-Queen.Style Yourself Confident // Our Rainbow Queen - Style Yourself Confident How-To-Create-A-Perfect-Basket.♥Feature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa's Command Center Create With Joy // How to Create The Perfect Gift Basket A-Dollar-Tree-DIY-5-Minute-Copper-Pot-Scrubber-Pumpkins.♥Feature Chosen by Suzan // Country Crafts Creatively Beth // 5 Minute Copper Scrubber Pumpkins Dollar Tree DIY Recipes asy-Cinnamon-Baked-Apple-Chips-Recipe.♥Feature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa's Command Center Everyday Savvy // Easy Cinnamon Baked Apple Chips Recipe ♥Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Claire Justine /// How To Make Rainbow Macaroons Easy-Egg-Mufins.p♥Feature Chosen by Kaycee // Crafty Zoo Lou Lou Girls //Easy Egg Muffins you make in muffin pans Homemade-fresh-apple-pie-recipe♥Feature Chosen by Indah // My Purple World Ann's Entitled Life // Homemade Fresh Apple Pie Recipe My-10-Fall-Essentials.♥Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Shelbee on The Edge // My 10 Fall EssentialsBe Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week --> Add Your Email You Can Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...] Now Before You Get Started I need you to take a few seconds to comment, to let us know your thoughts, it is appreciated And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few Features From Original Source Now Lets Party!!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi. First off, let me say that I just adore your German Shepherd in that image at the top of the page. What a good looking dog!! And, thanks so much for hosting. I’ve linked up with #9 ARE THE POLYGAMOUS FAMILIES ON TV FOR REAL? Also, I’d like to invite you to linkup at some of my link parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU Susan for featuring my Copper Scrubber Pumpkins! Have a FABULOUS week!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...