Weekend's almost here, great day today

For a Thursday it was an interesting day;
                Morning had a beautiful sunrise over this small lake behind my one bus stop  and as a plus the students were very good today
              Afternoon brought several heavy downpours but at least they were before the kids went home and afterwards.  That was a good thing.!!!
the peacock ran away from the cow when I pulled up in my car but  he was right next to him


              On the way home I saw the peacocks in with the cow. The white one opened up his tail. It was beautiful. I wish I had my camera but this I took with my I phone.

              Tonight I'm just gonna do a little punchneedle while watching a few stories and then its bed time. I'm going to try to do another treasury.

Comments

Love the peacocks!! and yes the cow. Great pics!!

Popular posts from this blog

lASAGNA sTUFFED pEPPERS

No-Bake Cheesecake Bites

Creamy Garlic & Parmesan Chicken