Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Cats Meow Treasury

'THE CATS MEOW!!!!!' by sjcountrycrafts

PRIMITIVE CATS IN ALL DIFFERENT SHAPES AND STYLES


Hooked Wool Cat Mat
$500.00

Primitive Cat Mouse Watermel...
$22.95

Primitive Halloween Black Ca...
$41.00

Winter Hill Woolens Hooked ...
$30.00

Cats - Primitive Folk Art Ca...
$13.50

Primitive Cats Sadie and Ji...
$28.95

Prim Cats rug hooking patter...
$38.00

Primitive Ornie Bowl Filler ...
$12.00

I love my cat primitive wood...
$12.00

DoLL CaT KiTTy HeArT PriMiTi...
$15.99

Hand Hooked Wall Hanging Art
$245.00

PriMitiVe AmeRiCaNa CaT N Ki...
$6.50

Primitive Jack and Max Doors...
$12.00

Sharing My Wool rug hooking ...
$50.00

Black Cat Brooch - Halloween...
$5.00

Hand Hooked Wool Rug Vintage...
$425.00

Treasury tool supported by threequickquestions.com

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice one! I just got my cat patterns out today in preparation for Halloween crafts. Thanks for the extra motivation!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable- I love cats. I have a new one made I haven't listed yet.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...