Thursday, April 19, 2012

Weekend's almost here, great day today

For a Thursday it was an interesting day;
                Morning had a beautiful sunrise over this small lake behind my one bus stop  and as a plus the students were very good today
              Afternoon brought several heavy downpours but at least they were before the kids went home and afterwards.  That was a good thing.!!!
the peacock ran away from the cow when I pulled up in my car but  he was right next to him


              On the way home I saw the peacocks in with the cow. The white one opened up his tail. It was beautiful. I wish I had my camera but this I took with my I phone.

              Tonight I'm just gonna do a little punchneedle while watching a few stories and then its bed time. I'm going to try to do another treasury.

1 comment:

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...