Thursday, May 3, 2018

NICE TIME

  Great 2 days for my Jen...........pinning and the Graduation.  We had a wonderful time and then I took them out to eat...we went to Papa Joe's ..good Italian food and cannolies for dessert. It  was  a fun day , graduation is the following day.  Graduation was Wed. at 10:30 am at the same place....Jen's dad and wife 
came down from New York to see it.
 It was good that he came to see her  
accomplishment. She traveled a long  hard, stressful journey to get where she is today
 I am so very proud of her.

 


 loved HER CHEESE RAVIOLI .but she asked the waitress to make sure that they put cheese inside and also on top.


Had TO GRAB THE BIGGEST ONE
I also took Halie's photo but some how she got my phone and deleted  it..sneaky!!

1 comment:

  1. Could not have done it without all of your support mom. You are the strength and inspiration for all of the women in your family. You are truly beautiful inside and out. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...