Thursday, May 31, 2018

SUN CAME OT OF HIDING

Well, It has not rained yet today. It has been raining for 2 weeks. Everything is soggy, even the dry creek was flowing. I stayed out in the sun with the pup so I could get some Vite.D
     I have been doing my treadmill, with my daughters and my son -in-law [Mark] even had a turn spotting me. I started at 2 min. last Tuesday and now today I did 14 min. I also bought resistance bans to use 3 times a day...I definitely want to try to get rid of wheelchair....It's  gonna take a while I have been in it since Aug.2016. I try to increase 2 min a day we'll see what happens when I reach 20 min.....I guess no pain no gain.......but the left leg sure does hurt when I do this. It all because the bone has not healed together. I guess the rod and screws hold it , but it needs to heal. I am also using a bone growth stimulater 10 hrs every day.
    If not healed by my next six weeks checkup he wants to put me under in the hospital and go in with needle to see if there is an infection or something causing it not to heal   
    On a brighter note I have been playing with Painnt app to get ideas for paintings







No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...