Friday, June 1, 2018

Time to Renew



Hi,

     I have had my etsy shop on vacation while I have been dealing with the leg problem and depression for not being able to walk.. …but I have started a program on the treadmill and bike and my resistance bands….my kids are keeping me going…….So now I am working on new stuff for my shop and I think a new name is in  order…………I haven’t yet thought of it… I will have  jewerly, soaps, scented bears and tarts………….also once in a while my punchneedle designs and rug hook mats.  I have started on some pendants for a butterfly collection. They have to be glazed and then the glass on them, and then I will start on the oval ones. 
I will have loofah soaps and molded soaps


also tarts and scented bears.   done with my coffee so I need to get to work before Jen comes to have me do treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...