Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Busy All Day

     Did quite a lot today…woke up early because Coal needed to go out…it was cold outside a 6 o clock and still dark..I am enjoying the cooler weather, but it probably won’t last..had therapy today, did a lot of leg work and standing, also squats and walking with walker…..been in the wheelchair too long, standing and moving the legs is hard. But that is what I need to do.

This it what I’m working on now , canvas candle mats and rusty tin heart ornies, which I need to decorate top and add jute holder.

2 comments:

  1. I really admire you for staying this busy despite all you're going through. Hopefully 2019 will bring you better health.
    I love those ornaments they are really cute!
    Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party, and happy 2019!
    Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you its better to stay busy or depression sets in then all I want is to sleep

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...