Wednesday, November 28, 2018

First Show in Years

Last Saturday was the first show we did in about  5 years. I had my daughter and grand daughter there to help me or I couldn’t have done it.. we had a great day with sales and weather….it was suppose to rain but it didn’t.  It was windy at times but my new weights worked well…….we enjoyed ourselves. We had jewelry, rug hooking and needlepunch. Also our candles, some soaps, and my photos on canvas.

      Well, my oldest grandchild had to make a flour baby for her nursing class. they have to change the diaper and feed at 3am and text the teacher…must carry it all day and have a baby sitter when she has soccer game. It’s a BOY…her little sis loves it.

                        

We had lots of fun creating him…he was creepy for a few days because he was headless the first ball was to small for his body….would have looked weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...