Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas was Great

       Christmas was great this year. Had all my children and grand children together. My one brother was here and did most of the cooking.We had a 1:30 dinner because their dad was down from NY and was having dinner later at his winter condo in Ocala. So after 3:30 I had the house to myself, and my brother was in the apartment behind the garage.  
      I got surprised with a GSD proof garbage can to match my kitchen.
we had to reverse all the handles on are doors so we could lock our rooms from the outside because he figured out to jump up and  open them , how long till he figures this out

 he'll be a year Dec 31

 The pressure cooker is for me but my daughter and my brother will probably use it more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...