Friday, December 28, 2018

It's been a While

        The last few week have been a bit busy and crazy.  I had to get ready for a show and Christmas.
        Well, started this yesterday and then the darn phone calls and then to the docs.. i have had shoulder and neck pain for weeks now so I called early and they fit me in......I had my first .pain free nite last nite.  Hopefully when I am done with the meds it will stay that way. 
        Show was slower than Nov.  but I think everyone was doing last minuet shopping. Ornies, a few candles and jewelry.

 Sorry, this post is taking too long...had to go to therapy and the grocery store  afterwards .
Had a great Christmas dinner with the family.
I didn't put up a tree because of my GSD pup and my cat but I did decorate my family room for Ryleigh

 

We had a good dinner, my brother made ham, sweet and sour green beans, coleslaw, mashed potatoes and gravy, Jen and Mark brought  shrimp, and we had cookies  that  Hailie and the girls made.
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NEW YEARS!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...