Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Road Trip

     Yesterday late afternoon  my grand daughter can and got me and we drove to Clearwater.   We went to check on Jax's cat while the lucky girl got to go to Vegas. They were at the Hoover Dam yesterday and a show at nite.........she had to send me a photo of my favorite 
I would like to see his show  again..I have followed him since Maggie May.. He can do any type of music ..good music like Blues, oldies not this rap crap. I saw him in Tampa  once. I think he is really good. I enjoyed the show.

     Well back to kitty..............he was fine..a little escape artist...out the front door before I could get over the threshold with my wheelchair, but Hailie caught him right away and he growled at her as she took him back inside..But a least this time no injuries.  we had a nice dinner at Panara and then headed back home. we stopped a 5 below and Hailie got most the 5.oo secert santa gifts she had to get and I got some small stuff to add to Ryleigh Christmas   .........all in all it was a good night..  needed that time away from these 4 walls. I just wish they would ok my therapy visits soon so I can get back to learning to walk again..it's already been over a week.   

    Everybuddy have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...