Monday, February 25, 2019

Porch Garden

    I have been working on my porch garden . So far I have oregano, Italian oregano, basil, onion chives, catnip, and snapdragon...I will have my try at tomatoes and green peppers again this year. Last year my tomatoes died , I only got a few peppers.  I need to get more rosemary because it crocked and the 2 plants I had out in the yard got weed whacked buy accident,,they didn't know. I also had beautiful bulbs but my dog dug them up and destroyed them.

 These were the colors of the bulbs I had that he destroyed as a puppy

2 comments:

  1. I tried doing an herb garden many times from seed and from transplants and they always die on me. I tried outdoors and the basil got eaten up by bugs and when I tried indoors, I kept forgetting to water them. Your garden looks great and I hope you get a lot of use out of them. Thanks for sharing with #OMHGWW and see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great! I don't have a porch, but years ago I tried to create a balcony garden. Unfortunately, no one in our family seems to have a green thumb and our plants never live long...
    Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...