Monday, February 25, 2019

Saturday soccer banquet

     Saturday was quite busy....had to make pasta salad for Hailie's Banquet. ..............That took up most of the morning and then I had to ride my bike and do the leg exercises. Can't get into therapy till 11th so I have to work on it at home. Took my shower and then off to Banquet.  I was really nice. There were 5 senior girls leaving. Hailie was one .


It's hard to believe she will be going away in August. 3 1/2 hours away but at least my brother only lives 20 min from the university so he can check up on her to see if she needs anything.. and I can go visit. 
 He got married this past Wed. so now I have a new sister-in- law..She is really nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...