Sunday, March 31, 2019

NEW PROJECT

      i saw this project on OMHGWW  this week and just loved it........I thought I would make a few.........I have many flowers and leftover jars we use to use in our candles. I tried different jars but these were the best, first I tried colored glass in the bottom but didn't like it.
 
next I used sand and sea shells and added green leaves to my flowers.. I liked that much better


added a little lace around the top to hide the bottom of the tea light, I had fun doing this , I needed a break from my prim flowers and mason jars.

If you are reading this post , come visit us at OMHGWW TO MEET great bloggers and ideas
Starts on Tue by 3:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...