Monday, April 1, 2019

AWAKE AGAIN

          Well here it is 4;00 AM and Coal decides to go out, so he is whining and pawing at my  arm... His body clock is consistent in telling me its potty time, but it would be nice if he waited till 7 or 8.
           Today is the day I find out what time I have to be at the hospital for my heart cath`.My stress test showed not enough blood getting to bottom of heart therefor I might need another stent...I hope that is it and nothing more. I have been exhausted lately and shortness of breath. I'll be glad when tomorrow is over.
          I have been working on projects for shows and I may activate my Etsy shop once again....I haven't had it open for months. I have much


can add but shipping has gone up so much,I can offer
 priority mail in flat rate boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...