Saturday, October 19, 2019

Getting Ready

      Hi, I've been very busy getting ready for my big show in Nov..I've not done this show since my mother passed in Nov 2011. I hope it is still good.   My daughter is going to help me. It's an outdoor show so I pray for nice weather.
   I hope to do more shows next year. I have 12 wreaths ready for here , my others are in  a shop. I'm in 2 shops to try to make a go of it. I have a variety of things. Wreaths, soaps, tarts, cloth flowers and some country things.







4 comments:

  1. everything looks very nice! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzan, everything looks so fun, I love the wreaths and pumpkins too. I hope you do really well with sales! Thanks for co-hosting #omhgww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff! I love your fabric pumpkins! I hope you sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is very pretty. Thank you for sharing and for co-hosting at #omhgww. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...