Sunday, October 20, 2019

Nice day so far!!

    Woke up today to no rain.  The tropical storm has passed. We had tornado warnings yesterday..it was quite windy but no storm. Thank God. It is pleasant today not to hot. I like this and hate the heat but not as much as the ice and snow. I would have to be house bound all winter. I can't break anything else. Still in the dam wheelchair from the last break. I USE THE WALKER SOME BUT STILL PRETTY SCARY.
     Well my brother made a really good meatloaf for dinner Yesterday and Jen and Mark  and Ryleigh ate with us .We had a great meal and there was half of meatloaf left on stove covered with foil......I left the kitchen for a few minuets and when I Came back the foil was off and half of it was gone........Mister Coal was a bad boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...