Saturday, October 26, 2019

Sweet Alabama Pecanbread

Sweet Alabama Pecanbread
added by Amy Borne
My soon to be sister in law gave me the base of this recipe and I changed some things with it and we like it more after the changes.
Cook time: 30 Min
Ingredients
1 c sugar
1 c brown sugar
4 eggs beaten
1 c oil
1 1/2 c self-rising flour
1 tsp vanilla
2 c pecans, finely chopped
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and flour 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Using a wooden spoon stir together sugar, brown sugar, eggs and oil in a medium bowl until smooth.
3. Stir in flour and vanilla. Add pecans, then stir until evenly mixed.
4. Spoon into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...