Tuesday, March 24, 2020

BUZZING BEES

My first attempt at a bee hive...it turned out ok. I added a tin bottom to it so it could be a  bird feeder. but it ended up being a center piece for our kitchen table. I'm pleased with the outcome. now I can't get more supplies because Dollar Tree suspended online orders and I can't go to the store so just use up what I have and then do something else.....Crafters always have something on hand in their stash to work on. At least my closet is full and I also have my Cricut to make signs..................HOPEFULLY EVERY ONE STAYS SAFE

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that? I had a Dollar Tree order cancelled too. Wish they'd hurry and resume their shipping. Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 10, open March 1 to 26. All entries shared on social media if share buttons installed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks all. made sure to use finger tip covers or have burnt fingers doing it

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...