Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Week one done

     Well, made it through the first week of staying home,,Cancelled my doctors app. didn't want to take a chance.  Set for april but will see if the  virus is gone or if I have to reschedule.  I need to be driven but my daughter will not take me out unless it is safe
     Got to see my grandson and son ,and my grand doggies a week a go. Harper's pup is so cute. They all played good together

Add caption
I probably won't see Harper again till  this is over.  He is having fun at home in Ocala swimming and slip and sliding.

 Tuesday my grand daughters came to visit me dressed up for St. Pattys day and spent the day and we made spaghetti and meatball...didn't have corn beef.

I will miss them too as now they can't leave their house'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...