Tuesday, September 15, 2020

OMHGWW 9/15

 

HI. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW WE LUCKED OUT AGAIN AND THE HURRICAME MISSED US. Thank God. I pray for the ones it did hit...there will be major flooding. I also pray foe all affected by the fires ....ok now on to our party

We would also appreciate letting us know in comments you are following us so we can follow you back! All posts are welcome, Linky Parties & Giveaways are as well! We hope you will visit our hostess's features and leave comments as well! Oh-My-Heartsie-Girls-WW❢❢ Would you please share our Party Banner on your blog to grow the party And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few Features From Original Source Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week Add Your Email Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...]Wonderful-Wednesday-Hosts.Hostess-Features-for-Oh-My-Heartsie-Girl-Linky-Party-224Karren Haller // Oh My Heartsie Girl 5 Tips to Transform Your House Into a Home Twitter | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest | InstagramIndah Nuria Savitri // My Purple World Pisa Land Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram Clearissa Coward // Command Center Stretch Your Budget Further With These Personal Finance Hacks Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Kaycee Mason // My Crafty Zoo Pirate Kit DIY: For Costumes or Play! Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestSuzan White // Country Crafting Pumpkin Pie Crisp Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest omhgww-Linky-Party-224-9-14-2020.Making-Glass-Glitter-Pumpkins-for-Your-Fall-Holiday-CenteriecesFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Master Pieces of My Life // Making Glass Glitter Pumpkins for Your Fall Holiday CenterpiecesHow-To-Use-Acrylice-Paints-VideoFeature Chosen by Suzan White // Country Crafting Amy Senter // How To Use Acrylic PaintsFall-Home-Decor-IdeasFeature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa Command Center Amy Senter // Fall Home Decor IdeasTips-for-Organizing-your-Bathroom-Drawers-and-Linen-ClosetFeature Chosen by Kaycee // My Crafty Zoo The House on Silverado // Tips for Organizing your Bathroom Drawers and Linen Closet10-Fall-Porch-IdeasFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Keeping It Real // Beautiful Fall Porch Decor IdeasChocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cup-Crispy-TreatsFeature Chosen by Indah // My Purple World Nancy C // Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup Crispy TreatsThis-weeks-fashion-feature-on-Oh-My-Heartsie-Girl So-Many-Ways-To-Use-Denim-In-Layering Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl The Fab Journey // So Many Ways To Use Denim In LayeringShopping-My-Closet-for-Labor-Day-Outfits Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Chez Mireille // Shopping my Closet for Labor Day Outfits

But Before You Get Started and it is not required but in order to be considered for a feature, would you take a moment to Comment and Share its appreciated, All the buttons are here. 🙂 Lets Party!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to host each week!!
    It is greatly appreciated!!
    Stay safe, healthy and happy!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...