Tuesday, February 16, 2021

OMHGWW2/16

Please sit down and follow us on WW...many great ideas and blogs ....enjoy the party

Good day to you, We would like to wish you all a Belated Valentines and hope that you found a fun way to celebrate, we'd love to hear about it in comments. Honoring my late husband DonI'd like to show my Love for my belated husband, it was 2/15/2015 when this photo was taken, he had just had open heart surgery and this was shortly after. Now it has been 3 years since he passed. Miss you darlin!!!

We hope you will enjoy your visit and find a post of interest and don't forget our hostesses blogs that they share as well, we would love to have you comment! Oh-My-Heartsie-Girls-WW ❢❢ Would you please share our Party Banner on your blog to help grow the party And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few Features From Original Source Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week Add Your Email Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...]Wonderful-Wednesday-Hosts.Hostess-Features-Week-246.Karren Haller // Oh My Heartsie Girl What to Wear to Appear More ‘Trustworthy’ in Zoom Meetings Twitter | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest | InstagramIndah Nuria Savitri // My Purple World Mie Bakso Kocok Bandung Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram Clearissa Coward // Command Center Seven Self-Help Hacks Using Tea Tree Oil Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Kaycee Mason // My Crafty Zoo Pizza Sauce: How to Make Superb Sauce From Scratch Or Not Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestSuzan White // Country Crafting Valentine DIY's Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestWonderful-Wednesday-Features-246DIY-Plastic-Bag-Dispenser-Storage Feature Chosen by Kaycee // Crafty Zoo Hello Sewing // Diy Grocery Bag Dispenser Instructions ⇒YouTube VideoSweetheart-Fantasy-FudgesFeature Chosen by Clearissa Coward // Clearissa Coward's Command Center Marilyn's Treats // Sweetheart Fantasy Fudge A-Little-Love-Here-and-ThereFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Design For Everyday Living // A Little Love Here and There Lovely-Tiered-Trays-all-decorated-for-ValentinesFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl The House on Silverado // Sundays on SilveradoFramed-Canvas-Laundry-SignsFeature Chosen by Suzan // Country Crafts Heritage Home Ec. // DIY Framed Canvas Laundry SignsBoard-and-Batten-in-the-Front-RoomFeature Chosen by Indah // My Purple World Simply Beautifully // Board and Batten In The Front Room Art-Craft-Room-Update-Organizing-PaperFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl An Artful Mom // Art Craft Room Update Organizing Paper 10-Fashion-Trends-To-Ditch-in-2021Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Lamoumous // 10 Fashion Trends To Ditch in 2021

Now Before You Get Started would you take a moment to Comment and Share, its appreciated, Here is our Party Button to share. Now Lets Party!!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...