Tuesday, March 9, 2021

OMHGWW3/9

Hello again, recieved my first covid 91 shot..it went rather quickly at a drive through site but then I had to sit thererd for 30 min. because I use an eppi pen...so I'm home now so lets get this party started.

Hello and welcome to our weekly party, we so enjoy you stopping by this week, our hostesses and I wish we could share all your posts you share but capture a few, but if you missed last week your welcome to check our Week #248 Here And if this is your first visit we decided to start a Flashback Post Feature to incorporate into our party. The Flashback Post comes from a Linky party 1 year ago this week. It is highlighted below in our features. We hope you will enjoy and let us know if you would like to see more Flashbacks. And please do tell, what feature caught your eye, we'd love to here in the comments!

We hope you will enjoy your visit and find something that arouses your interest and don't forget our hostesses blogs that they share as well. Oh-My-Heartsie-Girls-WW ❢❢ We would love to have you follow our Social Media Links!!! 😊 Feel free to post my party button on your blog and say you linked up here! Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week Add Your Email Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...]Wedneday-Hostesses-2021Week-249-Hostess-Features.Karren Haller // Oh My Heartsie Girl Stay Toasty Giveaway Ends 3-20 Twitter | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest | InstagramIndah Nuria Savitri // My Purple World Interview with SEA Morning Show Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram Clearissa Coward // Command Center Purse Exchange/Chit Chat Video Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Kaycee Mason // My Crafty Zoo Fairy Village: How to Build a Magical Fairy House + Giveaway! Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestSuzan White // Country Crafting Quilted No Sew Fabric Easter Egg Video Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Check-out-this-weeks-features.pWonderful-Wednesday-Features-249 Apple-Street-Cottage-Denim-Wall-Hanging-OrganizeFeature Chosen by Kaycee // My Crafty Zoo The Apple Street Cottage // Denim Pocket Organizer  4-Projetcs-in-One-Weekend-One-Paint-Your-Front-DoorFeature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa's Command Center Heritage Home Ec. // 4 One-Day Home Economics Projects You Can Do This Weekend One Weekend-One Paint Your Front Door  A-Pattern-for-making-fabric-Easter-EggsFeature Chosen by Suzan // Country Crafts Hello Sewing // Making Quilted Fabric Easter Eggs Pattern (Video)how-to-persevere-all-the-way-through-the-pandemic-are-we-there-yet/Feature Chosen by Indah / My Purple World Michele Morin // How to Persevere All the Way Through the Pandemic: Are We There Yet? How-to-Get-Started-Writing-a-JournalFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Krafty Planner // How to Get Started Journaling  DIY-Easter-Decor-Faux-Potted-Carrot-PlantFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Studio 27 - By Jennifer Adams // DIY Faux Potted CarrotsNew-Addition-Flashback-2020Flashback-Post-Spring-Coastal-Easter-Shelf-2-23-2020Feature Chosen By Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Comfort Spring Station // Spring Coastal Easter Shelf Fashion-Feature.Dressing-room-diaries-Vanity-and-Me-Photo.Feature Chosen By Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Vanity and Me Style // Dressing room diaries. Is it time for the changeover? VIDEO Now Before You Get Started would you take a moment to Comment and Share, its appreciated And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few Features From Original Source

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
an style="font-size: 12pt;">Here is our Party Button to share. Now Lets Party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...