Wednesday, December 15, 2021

December birthdays and other decorπŸŽ„πŸ§‘‍πŸŽ„πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…✨

Well,

December is 2 birthdays and Christmas..the kids know I can't do much like I did before because of my fixed income covers my expenses and not much left over.........I think I will make Christmas themed soaps for Ryleigh's birthday party on Monday....everyone is getting a home made gift with love this year.



 I love gnomes

she used a few of my snowmans and  penquin

Jax has used a lot of my homemade Christmas stuff in the decor this year and they found some of grandmas items in the attic'.

I have been working on jute trees

  I love my finger protectors beause my glue guns hate me and always burned me before I had them



there will be 3 when I am done. I didn'twork on it for a few days because my brother was here over the weekend. He won't be able to come at Christmas.

Kevin got me an air fryer and we made wings and french fries....it work so well , yesterday I mad chicken thighs with a rub on them and it only took 15 min, they were just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...