Monday, December 13, 2021

OMHGWW 12 13πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸ§‘‍πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

 

Hi , Christmas is almost upon us......I still have to bake cookies, waiting for the girls to pick a day. There are alot of great ideas in our party, so lets get started.We are happy to have you join us each week and hope you enjoy our features to inspire you and to enjoy new ideas. We have so many talented bloggers it is hard to to choose but this week we added a couple more this week, and if you need more inspiration check out last weeks there were so many great blogs that visited. Join-our-weekly-link-party-each-week-starting-Mondays Wonderful Wednesdays For All Bloggers and Writers

We would love if you share our party for others to enjoy. You could Pin The Banner From Above ❢❢ We would love to have you follow our Social Media Links!!! 😊 Feel free to post my party button on your blog and say you linked up here! Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week Add Your Email Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...]Wedneday-Hostesses-2021Dont-miss-our-hostess-featuresKarren Haller // Oh My Heartsie Girl Practical Gift Ideas for the Man Who Has Everything Twitter | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest | InstagramIndah Nuria Savitri // My Purple World One Sunny Day at Waterfront Wellington Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram Clearissa Coward // Command Center Christmas Series 2021/Clean and Decorate With Me/Entry Christmas Decor Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Kaycee Mason // My Crafty Zoo Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestSuzan White // Country Crafting Busy December Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Check-out-this-weekend-wonderful-wednesday-featuresChristmas-In-The-Living-Room♥Feature chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa's COmmand Center A Day of Small Things // Christmas in the Living Room  Christmas-Matching-Gift-Cards♥Feature chosen by Suzan // Country Crafts My Home Of All Seasons // Christmas Printables and Gift Tags Easy-No-Sew-Fabric-Christmas-Ornament♥Feature chosen by Kaycee // Crafty Zoo An Artful Mom // Easy DIY No-Sew Quilted Christmas Ornament Brussel-Sprout-Gratin ♥Feature chosen by Indah // My Purple World Claire Justine oxox // How to make brussels sprout and cote gratin Debbie-Dabble-Wreath-of-Music-paper-and-christmas-decorations♥Feature chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Debbie Dabble Christmas // Christmas At Debbie's 54-Encouraging-Christmas-Bible-Verses-for-Cards♥Feature chosen by Oh My Heartsie Girl Dr Michelle Bengston // Christmas Bible Verses For Your Christmas Cards English-Toffee-Cookies♥Feature chosen by Oh My Heartsie Girl Mrs. Kringles Kitchen // English Toffee Cookies ♥Feature chosen by Oh My Heartsie Girl Shelbee on The Edge // Good Buy/Good-Bye Book-SparklesBe Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week --> Add Your Email You Can Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...] Now Before You Get Started I need you to take a few seconds to comment, to let us know your thoughts, it is appreciated And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few Features From Original Source Now Lets Party!!!

Attachments area Preview YouTube video Christmas Series 2021/Clean and Decorate With Me/Entry Christmas Decor

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time and effort goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for always following our party..............I inally know how to be able to reply..merry Christmas and your house decors are lovely

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting each week and I'm thrilled to be included in your features! I always find so many great ideas here. Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...