Wednesday, February 9, 2022

GOULASH and my helper


Well, to0day I made goulash the way my mom use to make.

2 cups elbows
3 cans tomato soup
1 lb ground meat
1 green pepper
1 lg onion
shredded sharp cheese for topping

brown the meat with the peppers and onion, add the elbows and tomato soup, put cheese on top
bake at 350 for 25 min




 This is what my grand


daughter requested for dinner tonite, just have to pop it in the oven when she gets home from school, she is always starving when she gets home. I guess they have lunch at 10:30 sand she doesn't get home till 4:00
I had to get a different strainer out because when I turned baack to the table, my fat Taco had made the big strainer into a bed

2 comments:

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...