Monday, February 7, 2022

I've been busy

 

I know I haven't made a personal post for a while. I have been going to therapy for a couple weeks now..I am doing some walking wity the walker...it is demanding, but necessary.  I have been in this chair too long.  I have to build up my endurance. I get tired to fast. HOPEFULLY BY MARCH I will be able to go to see my sons new house and be able to use the walker to get in the bathroom..I have not been up there since covid hit.

    I have been sewing, it is getting easier.  I also got a new glue gun that can make a more detailed line to glue,  my hands are not steady so that is  important. I got a surebonder mini, my other was too heavy.  Sometimes you have to compenstate for your disabilites.

 these a glued not sewn

It has been cold and rainy here, the weather is nice in the day time , but late afternoon it starts to go downhill. But at least it is not snow.  please make sure to check out the blog party OMHGWW 2/7

1 comment:

  1. Your dog is beautiful. So glad you are able to do more these days. Thanks for visiting the link party this week. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...