Friday, June 3, 2022

CRAFT😔😥😥 ROOM BLUES

 HI, 

I was stuck in a rut,my craft room was such a disoragnized mess. I spent the entire day going through stuff to make sure it was put back in the right tote box, I also moved the printer to the spot where the cricut was and then put the cricut next to the laptop is.....that makes it easier and also frees up the desk with more room to work...I like it better.........even motivated me to start using again, I will make things and let my friend know how much I have in it and then go from there. I don;t care if things don't sell because I will have a supply of gifts if they don't sell. I decided to not be in shops because it is to hard since I don't drive anymore. 

  I have 2 of them hanging in my room

use to hang wreaths on them at shows. my friend has my tent and table, I wish I could do shows but without driving its too much to rely on someone.  I ty atlove working on things because I always worked and retirement is hard. You can get really bored without a regular schedule  to follow...but  that also changed after I go hurt and couldn't work anymore.  I would have tried to work till I was 70. which is now.  I am trying to use up as much of t
he inventory of supplies befor I buy anymore stuff. It's a good  thing that I can't drive anymore because I would be at Dollar Tree or Hobby Lobby all the timer spending money I don't have.😔😔😔
Hope you have a greawt day..................come visit our party
OMHGWW 5/29










1 comment:

  1. Good luck rearranging the craft rooms. You certainly have so many beautiful items there. CHeers from Wellington #OMHGWW

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...