Thursday, June 2, 2022

Fur babies🐶🐶🐶😸

 Hello,

     So glad that I live with 3 GSD and one gray kitty.

  Kitty likes to get up high and then tease the dogs. The only one who is tempted is Sophia...she likes to try to eat Kitty. Sophia is laying on the floor and Cole and Ella are on the couch....Ella hurt her front paw and was

 limping real bad........She enjoyed being babied and pulled around on the cart.
 she went to vet ,no
tthing broek but they put her on pain killers and anti inflamatory, 
she is much better today.
I love my guys very much. I think I would be lost without them.
  he love his kitty. they grew up together. Ella leaves the cat alone but Sophia hasn't lost her faScination with him.

  he loves to roll in grass

 I love having animals....they make the day not so lonely. always somethin differen t every day...they all have adjusted to the invisible fence, it was a great investment...don't have to worry about them running down the lane to the main road.
 fat taco is now 15lbs....anytime I am not in my wheelchair he is sleeping
 in it

 my big boy

  HIS LITTLE SISTERS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...